lundi 11 février 2013

Hey Honey

Hey Honey
I want you to know that you are the first person i want to see in the “Mornings”and the last person i want to whisper “Goodnight” to. Because i know, despite my imageable moods, and the times when i feel my “Lowest” you bring out the “Best” in me, It’s called the “Power of Love”.

You are my thoughts through the days. Sometimes when things just can’t seem to get better I can look at you and this
big smile on my face tells me,
Yes he is the reason my days can be beautiful because he’s always worth the beauty of my Smile and my sunshine on my Dark days. Loving you is easy, not holding you is the hardest. For in my dreams I caress you to me, to smell the sweetness of our touch. For I long to kiss his sweet lips, Feel your hands upon my soft body. Then to know at night your passion will last me a “Lifetime”.

All I can say is !!!, You make my “Heart” flutter and I glow from within. It must be the magic that you bestow upon me just by seeing your wonderful face and knowing, That you hold the key to my heart and has opened it to a wonderful world of it’s called
The “Power of Love”.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire