lundi 11 février 2013

From the first time



From the first time




From the first time we met I knew you were special, unlike other guys. I never thought we would be where we are today married and with a child. The roads we have traveled have been long and bumpy, but we survived the ruts. Thank you for always giving us that extra chance to make it and never giving up on us no matter how bad things got.

I love you so much, and I want you to know that I appreciate everything you do for me. You are an amazing daddy too; John David is so lucky to have you as a father. When you hold him, I fall in love with you all over again because I see the life we created, the life that we share, our family. I'm so excited to share that special moment with you. Thank you for never leaving me by myself when I was in the hospital; you came every day just so I would have company. You were right by my side through it all, and when the baby was in the hospital I made it through all of it because I had your arms to fall back on.

Thank you for taking care of my bills when I could not work. Thank you basically for supporting me in everything. You are an amazing person and I want you to know you are my very best friend. I love you so much more than this letter could ever say. You are my life, my destiny.

Love always,

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire