lundi 11 février 2013

I thank God that we met


I thank God that we met


At the moment, I am just sitting here thinking of you and everything that we have been through ... and I would say I have no idea how we have made it so far, if I did not believe in there being one person that you are destined to be with, but I do. Baby, we have had our share of ups and downs, plus more. Things have happened to us that we can truly say no others have had to go through, but still we have made it through.

When we first met I did not know how to trust anymore. The spirit of life had been taken away, but somehow you have helped me find it again. At the time that we met, I was going through some things, but when others turned their backs on me ... you stood strong. You were determined to be there for me and for that I thank God every day that he sent you to me. If I would have known that when I told about my past you would be there to help me through it then I would have told you a long time ago.

And honestly, I know that I start things between us sometimes ... okay, a lot of the time, but even you know - well, to be honest you are the only one who knows why. Baby, you know that it took a lot from me to trust you, but now I do. I am so happy that you are still here with me, being patient, and still the only one by my side. So many people say that I will not make it far in life, but they do not understand me, let alone know me. So many of those people do not know how hard you push me to make something of myself. In the past, I honestly believed that I would not make it anywhere, but now I know that as long as I am happy and still alive, with you by my side I am doing great.

Every day that I wake up and every night before I fall asleep, I thank God that we met, because without you I would still be nothing. Through the hard times you have held my hand, through the rough times you have held me close, and through the ups and downs you have stayed by my side. What else could I ask for? Even when I am sick you tuck me in. You have brought back the person that everyone loved and helped me learn to be the person I always wanted to be. Some people say that when you are with someone for a long time, you create a bond with them, and now that we have been together for a while, I honestly believe it, because only you know the meaning of the words you-you, and only you know how much they mean to me. What kind of person would I be to give you up? Where would I be? All I know is that I would go crazy without you.

I honestly do not know exactly what I am saying in this letter, except I am sorry for anything stupid I have started an argument about in the past, and thank you for sticking with me. I know that this does not even measure up to the many promises that you have made to me and kept, but I promise to you that from this day forward I will try my hardest and do my best to keep from doing anything that will hurt us in any way because I never want to be without you. You are my one and only ... for always.

Yours truly,

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire