lundi 11 février 2013

I will never stop loving you




 I will never stop loving you


Hi Sweetheart, I wanted to do something special for you since your birthday is tomorrow; I wanted to do something simply to show you how proud I am of the love I have for you and that I'm not afraid to announce it to the world. I want the world to know how I love you and how much you mean to me. Every day my love for you grows and it gets stronger and stronger. It's such an overwhelming feeling to be this much in love.

I know I don't tell you everyday, but you are the most beautiful girl I know, both on the inside as well as the outside. Your beauty is so captivating! It's not even possible for me to stop thinking about you even for a minute; you are always on my mind. You do something to me... something so indescribable there are no words that I can say that can even give you the slightest clue as to how much I love you. You have truly made me the happiest man on earth; I have never ever been happier in all my life. I have no clue as to what I did to be so, so lucky and I will be eternally grateful for you and the love you give to me. I will never stop loving you.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire