lundi 11 février 2013

first marathon conversation

                                                        first marathon conversation


Ever since that warm September night when Fate conspired to lure us into our first marathon conversation, I have been measuring time with a melting clock from a Dali painting. My past, present, and future life have coalesced into a single paradoxical existence. I feel as though I have known you for an eternity; yet, I perceive everything I experience with you in the vibrant colors of a freshly painted dream about the future.

In one timeless month, your happiness has become essential to mine. I have turned into an avid collector of your smiles and expressions of joy, striving to expand my collection every day. The gems I have gathered illuminate my nights so brightly that nightmares no longer haunt my sleeping hours. Nothing has ever made my spirit glow as radiantly as sharing my heart and mind with you.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire