mardi 12 février 2013

Never in my wildest dreams


                          

                                                Never in my wildest dreams

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would meet a woman that could captivate and win my heart at "Hello". Every moment from when I wake up till deep in the night, there is no place on earth I would rather be than holding and kissing you tenderly.

You are a special woman with unique and intriguing qualities that drive my desire for you far beyond any imagination. Never in my life until the day I met you have I wanted to bring a child into this world, share everything, offer all my love unconditionally, and grow old with someone to one day reminisce of the years we shared together. Just the thought of offering my total heart and spending my life cherishing every moment with you, brings these incredible emotions to me I have never experienced before.

The worse day of my life was letting you slip out of my life three years ago because the timing just was not right for either of us, but second chances do not come too often in life. I will not go on another day without giving us a true chance at a life with love and happiness I know we could embrace together.

A wise man once told me, "When it is real, you will know," … I know.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire