mardi 12 février 2013

love for you is still

love for you is still

It will always be you that brings fireworks into my life, not just on the 4th of July but every day before and after. I will always love you. Whether we are together or not, my love for you is still as strong as it was in the beginning. Maybe stronger because I am more determined than ever that we belong together. Now if I could only get you to believe it too and to stop being so afraid. I will never hurt you; I will never leave you. I love you unconditionally. I have seen both the best and the worst of you and I love you more because of that. I want to go back to where we were. I want to be even better than that. You know it's right, that's why even though we have been broken up for over a year; we still find our way back to each other every time we see one another. We can't stay away. I see your love for me in your eyes, in your smile and my love for you is reflected back at you every time I look at you.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire