lundi 11 février 2013

mind, body and soul


mind, body and soul

I am writing you this letter to remind you of my endless love that I have burning inside of my heart.

I am thankful for all the great things you have done for me; you are the most special person I know and I want to let you know that I will never ever leave you and that I couldn't have asked for anything better in my life than just plain old you. I am so grateful for a precious gift like the one that you are giving me over and over each day: your love!

You mean the world to me and I would do anything to make you happy without thinking twice. I love everything about you ... your smile, your eyes, your kiss, your voice, the looks ... there's just no end to the way I feel. So please, don't seek another woman.

I can't stand it when you are not close near me; it feels as if the most important piece of me is missing. You are my life and my only love. I want you to remember that it will be this way till the end of time. I love you with my whole heart, mind, body and soul.

Love always,

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire