lundi 11 février 2013

Finding you






                                                                        Finding you

Finding you has set my heart free. Each day it gets a little stronger and a little more willing to let you in. It gets harder and harder to fight this love I feel for you. I don't know how much fight I have left in me now and I feel I am reaching the end and am about to fall into this wonderful world of bliss that is your waiting arms. I hope when I fall you're there to catch me and safeguard something that I haven't given in a very long time - my heart.

I love you, Pooh Bear, with all that I am. Your promise of what we can share together and with our children has set my heart free to love and be loved, but only by you! I am ready for my journey hand in hand with you and your beautiful daughters.

Love always,

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire