lundi 11 février 2013

what you mean to me


what you mean to me


I really don't know how to put into words exactly what you mean to me, but I have many times seen the love you have for me. I don't think that any other man could be as loving as you. When we took our vows, I didn't expect you to follow through but now that we've been homeless twice and screwed over more than we can count, I know now that it doesn't matter to you what situation we are in, you will still be there.

I know now that we can do anything together and I know that you will be there to save me and to help us fly. I've never experienced the kind of love that we both share and I never thought that I could find someone who can put up with my family. I truly believe that God Himself brought you down from the glorious heavens above to be forever my angel. There is nothing in this world that I wouldn't do for you. And, I will love you and only you as long as God will let me.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire