vendredi 8 février 2013

Thank you

                                                                                              


                                                              Thank you




                                                           I was hopeless to find another
                                                           love and I never thought I could
                                                           love again because I've given all
                                                          my best while I failed. I thought
                                                          I was sleeping when you walked
                                                           in like a dream, and you made me
                                                           touched your body as am touching
                                                         the moon and kissed your lips as
                                                         if am kissing the stars. I wasn't so
                                                         sure maybe I was dreaming and I
                                                         looked into the sky, I realised that
                                                        the moon and Stars were too far
                                                        away from my reach, and that was
                                                         when I believed that you were real
                                                        to me and am not dreaming.
                                                       You were the one that gave me new                                                     
                                                      hope, brought me back love and am
                                                      indebted to you because I can't pay
                                                      you all what you have done for me.



                                                   

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire