vendredi 8 février 2013

Can You Love Me ?

 
                                                              Can You Love Me ?
  
                                                     
                                                     I am a woman who has many
                                                     flaws.
                                                     Perfect I am not by far,
                                                     Fragile is my heart,For it
                                                     was torn apart.
                                                     Can you love through my
                                                     flaws?
                                                     For I am so afraid to let
                                                     you see,The weak side of
                                                     me.
                                                    strong I pretend to be,When
                                                     my heart is so afraid to let
                                                     you see,Me for everything I can
                                                     not be.
                                                     Can you love me?
                                                     I do not have much to give,
                                                     But myself,Honesty and
                                                     loyalty are my best qualities.
                                                    Can they be enough for you
                                                    to love me?
                                                    If I can love you past your,
                                                    pain will,You do the same for me,
                                                    Or would you turn around and
                                                    take my heart an walk away?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire