dimanche 10 février 2013

Star-Crossed

                                                   
                                                  
                                                                Star-Crossed


Dear ......

I do not know where to begin, so I guess this is just as good as any .... Right now I'm thinking about you, and it's funny how thoughts of you fill my day, my heart, and my mind. I know just like you know, that you love me. And it's crazy because I love you too. But, you have that person in your life, which you think is the one for you, but you and I both know that that person is not for you. You and I have connected on such a higher level, our souls have exchanged caresses and our hearts beats and I can't understand why you would value someone who will not give you forever.

I have tried to look at your situation as a friend and give you honest advice but it has gotten to the point where it is consuming me. There is nothing that I wouldn't do for you. Everything that I feel runs so deep that I don't care about your past and all the things you've done that you feel you should be ashamed of, because it's unconditional and it will always be here for you. I don't want you to wake up days, months, or years from now, wondering what would have been or could have been. It just doesn't make any sense to me how you could waste so much time on someone who doesn't deserve you. I know I shouldn't cry, that I should be the strong woman that I put myself out there as, but you break me down to the deepest recesses of my soul. And once I bare myself to you without all the superficial, all the talk, you already know what lies underneath. I know you see the love that I feel for you, so why do you ignore it? It just hurts so much to have your everything see you as nothing. Maybe one day I'll be something to you.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire