vendredi 15 février 2013

the full title is


the full title is
Lessons Learned from a Perfect man to a Hesitant man
Sitting here with a subtle grin
I'm filled with joy and peace within
The reason is this journey is drawing to an end
Won't be long before I can see family and friends
Where do we go from here
Do we go back to living as we once did
Or did we learn to cherish, and love life like a kid
How many of us will be coming back different from
six months ago
How many will have something to valuable to show
When I say value not speaking of material or monetary
The value I mean is the heart,soul,values,priorities
Is your heart filled with more love than before
Is your soul seeking guidance from above
Do you value your family more
Do you feel you have more to live for
I made it a personal goal to come back different
Though I didn't want to come at first
Turns out I needed this and it helped me grow
God is in control he brought me here to reflect
on my life and values, priorities.
Though I'm humble he taught me you can never be too
humble
He taught me I wasn't humble enough
I took a lot for granted cause it's so easy to do
I'm better prepared to handle what GOD brings me to
I hope you able to live differently now
I hope you took advantage of this journey
GOD is always present and always teaching
It's funny how the things we contest the most
Can turn out being the best thing for us
We hate change so much
I've learned to look at it as a new beginning
A FRESH START to a new way of living

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire