samedi 9 février 2013

A Simple Love





A Simple Love

Many are the dreams I have each nite, with you as their central theme
In the silence of the nite, about our special love I so often dream
Dreams that seem so real, so many dreams of our future yet to come
Dreams about your beauty so amazing, a simple dream about freedom

Many are the tears that come without fail, each tear because of missing you
In the solitude I must face alone, so often I have nothing to do
So the tears come too easily, tears that I wish  would simply go away
Tears that I cannot hide, too many tears are the price I must pay

Many are the memories of our love, of the special times we have shared
In the loneliness of my life, just thankful for someone who truly cared
Memories help me thru each day, countless memories that make me smile
Memories that only you and I know, memories that can linger for awhile

Many are the times I miss you so, more times than I could ever count
In the darkness I feel your love so near, having your love so paramount
Missing you is my daily routine, missing you anytime I am awake
Missing you I will never like, but missing you I must sadly take

Many are the aspects of our love, for we are never truly apart
In these feelings I have for you, a special love from within my heart
What sets our love apart will we ever know, or should we even care
Let's just keep our love simple, and spend a lifetime with this love we share

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire